If you find yourself repeatedly incensed, take note and try to avoid similar situations in the future.
This is sage advice and yet every day, on Facebook especially, people take turns berating each other.
On Facebook, consider:
– Avoid looking at your newsfeed if it’s filled with pointless controversy.
– Hide people that have nothing of substance to say, the people that post every latest article that supports their narrow view of what’s right.
– Just don’t sign on.
In life, consider:
– Avoid people that have nothing of substance to say.
– Avoid subjects that result in irrationality.
– Take a stand only when you’re likely to have an impact.